Online Purchases Terms and Conditions Please find listed below our trading terms and conditions for Against the Wind Pty Ltd trading as Ride Smart North East. By purchasing our services, you are deemed to have understood and accepted these.
- If a purchase is made via the Ride Smart North East website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Against the Wind Pty Ltd uses the third party payment gateway provider eWay for processing of all our credit card payments online. All of eWay’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. eWay has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance. eWay is regularly and externally audited
- Against the Wind Pty Ltd will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from Against the Wind Pty Ltd containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respect and protect the confidentiality of any confidential information that we obtain from you. Such confidential information will not be disclosed to other Parties except as required or allowed for by law or with your express permission.
- The privacy and security of your personal information is vital. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act requirements.
- Information we collect from you is managed in adherence to the Australian Privacy Principles. Information we hold is used solely for the purpose for which it is collected.
Ride Smart North East REFUND/CANCELATION Policy.
Re-scheduling your booking:
You can change your booking, provided you give at least five (5) business days notice prior to course commencement.
A $100.00 re-scheduling fee will apply if five (5) business days is not given. Cancellations: NIL REFUND – if cancelling within five (5) business days from the course commencement date.
If providing more than five (5) business days notice, cancellations will be a full refund less a $50 administration fee.
**In the following situations: lateness in attending the course, FALSE MEDICAL declarations, proof of identity issues, delays caused by traffic or motor vehicle incidents, bad weather conditions, failure to attend your course. NO REFUNDS applicable. Must arrive 10 mins prior to course commencement.